Ballet class for young ladies who will rule the world.
The Princess Prodigy Ballet Class is unique. If you are looking for ballet classes for your young dancer age 3-6, this is the class for you. In addition to learning real classical ballet steps, your child will practice teamwork, determination and leadership. From week to week as they learn their ballet steps , children make choices, overcome obstacles, and each child gets a chance to lead the group. In addition to being fun and inspiring your child will learn A LOT of ballet. The class is designed so that every activity or game works towards the accomplishment of multiple dance skills. We believe that when children are motivated and have great role models they can accomplish anything they put their minds to. There are two levels of Princess Prodigy Ballet.
- Princess Prodigy 1 – for children ages 3-4 years old
- Princess Prodigy 2 – for children ages 4 1/2 – 6 years old
Here are some reasons why Princes Prodigy is one of the best choices for your daughter.
- Children follow the story of a confident young princess named Cora. Cora has a superpower. She doesn’t have super strength. She doesn’t fly. Her superpower is that she never gives up. Cora is a great role model and we tell this story to our young ballerina’s on their very first day of class. Throughout the year children join Cora on many adventures. See how strong and confident Princess Cora is, download a Princess Cora coloring sheet.
- You get to see your child in 3 studio showcases throughout the year. This is in addition to the recital. Invite family and friends to come see your daughter, post photos, see what she’s learned.
- Take home coloring sheets which are both fun, and reinforce what they’ve learned.
- Original games and exercises that encourage leadership and allow each child to be in charge for a little bit.
- Standard curriculum for all classes and levels means you, and your child, always get a consistent and high quality experience.