Dancing Outside The Box
A virtual dance class for children ages 3-7.
These dance classes are virtual, interactive dance and movement classes that will get your child off the couch, and up and moving.
Each week your child joins a small group of other children, and their teacher, on a unique adventure in dance and movement. One week your child’s class may go to the Jungle, the next week they might be bakers… or maybe they’ll journey to outer space and learn about the stars.
For a limited time, we are offering a free trial class! All you have to do is fill out the form below and we’ll send you a coupon to your inbox. Someone will contact you to set up your first class. Your child is going to love their Dancing Outside the Box class!
Get A Free Trial Class!
What makes DOTB amazing?
- The Details – Dancing Outside the Box classes meet virtually once a week at your regular time. We have classes at a wide variety of times. Please contact us to schedule a class time that works for you.
- Imagery and story – DOTB classes feel like being in a movie. Teachers use virtual backgrounds, stories and costumes to enhance the experience for your child.
- Every child is seen – Class size is limited, which means that every child gets seen. Your child will have the same teacher each week. And every child is called by name.
- Dozens of different themes – We have dozens of themes and we’re adding new ones all the time. Some of our themes include dinosaurs, the jungle, outer space, bugs and insects, baking, the farm, pirates, knights and princesses… the list goes on, and on. Your child will never get bored.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum – Dancing Outside the Box was designed for Preschool, Kindergarten and grade school kids. These dance classes implement widely accepted childhood development practices.
- Appropriate for boys and girls –This dance class is perfect for both boys and girls. Your son or daughter will love it.
- More than movement… it’s learning too! – Yes, your child will be moving and learn lots of dance steps, but they’ll also learn lots of other stuff too. For example, when we do the baking theme they’ll lear about measuring cups and different baking ingredients. During the outer space theme we learn about the planets.