October 1-6th, 2018
We love welcoming friends to our dance classes. So, share the joy of dance with all your peeps and help find Mr. Gorilla a home. Mr. Gorilla is friendly, cuddly and plush. Whoever brings the most friends to class gets to take Mr. Gorilla home. We have fliers at the dance studio that you can hand out to your friends, or you can download the flier here.
Also, Make sure you check out the rules below.
- Have fun in class.
- Make sure you fill out a Bring-A-Friend flier when your friend comes to class. Ask your teacher, or you can get a flier in the office.
- For students in Ballet 3 or above, you must get approval from your teacher before bringing a friend to class. Only friends who have previous ballet experience will be allowed to take these classes.
- Friends that are currently enrolled at The Dance Connection don’t count toward the Mr. Gorilla contest.
- Each friend only counts once. You can bring the same friend to more than one class but this still counts as only 1 friend.
- Oh did we mention… Have Fun!